Photography Class Showcase

This is a picture of my dad cutting down the fence that previously went around our pool. This process took awhile but it did let off some big sparks, and eventually we got done and it make our back yard look a lot bigger. - Freshman, Hannah Snow

During distance learning the photography students have been continuing to learn and practice their skills.  They have been assigned to create weekly photo journals and given the opportunity to participate in weekly photo challenges.  The following is a showcase of their creations.

This is a picture of my dad cutting down the fence that previously went around our pool. This process took awhile but it did let off some big sparks, and eventually we got done and it make our back yard look a lot bigger.
– Freshman, Hannah Snow
Shay Hollingsworth
Today I used pen to draw a portrait of mother nature who is done being abused. This is how I imagined her before COVID-19 started.
Skye Charlton
Cat Tribe
Emma Young
Good things can come even when bad things happen. I broke my glasses and the good is I got new ones.

Hannah Snow
This is a picture of my brother holding a garter  snake. When we saw it my younger siblings became fascinated with it and as you can see, wanted to touch and hold it. I took the photo on my phone, since it was all I had on me, and I think that messed with the picture quality. Because of that you may not be able to tell but the snake is staring right at the camera, which I think is pretty cool.

Riley Cryer
I took a picture of my truck at Hollywood Corners. I really liked that it was in black and white. I used a cool angle, too

My temporary pandemic survival kit includes: Gloves, Mask, Pencils, Toothbrush, Jordan 1s, Apple Laptop, Controller for the xbox,Wallet, chapstick, airpods. (Faris Khan)

Being able to get a shot of the bridge with nobody on it is quite a rare sight, I just really like this shot because it just looks really simple.
(Nicholas Reese)